We all can suffer from stress at some point in our lives. Family, work, school, finances, they all can cause us to stress out. What can we do about it?
There is a solution that is a holistic option if you do not want to take conventional medication or drugs to treat inconsequential stress from everyday life.
Research on CBD is still ongoing. However, there are subjective reports…
There are different types of anxiety disorders. They can range from mild to severe. When you suffer from anxiety disorder or panic attacks you can be overcome with worry and fear. This can be apparent by not being able to drive, attend social events or speaking publicly. The following are the different types of anxiety that can be diagnosed:
- Generalized Anxiety – demonstrating excessive worry or anxiousness most every day for a period of 6 months.
- Panic Disorder – suffering from recurring, unexpected panic attacks. These can happen arbitrarily. Stress is a cause of anxiety attacks.
- Phobia-Related Disorders – this is a fear of a specific situation, activity or object.
- Separation Anxiety – this is a fear of being separated from those you feel close to. This affects both adults and children.
- Social Anxiety – this disorder has creates anxiety regarding interactions socially such as looked down on, rejection or being humiliated.
- Agoraphobia – this creates fear of at least 2 or more situations such as being in enclosed/open spaces, taking public transportation, being outside alone and standing in a crowd or line.
Patriot Supreme Pure CBD
Prescription Treatment Side Effects
It is not recommended to use SSRI’s for long term as they can negatively affect your everyday life. They can have side effects such as sexual dysfunction, insomnia and drowsiness.
Xanax and Valium have been proven to be extremely addictive. They can be effective for some while others have harmful side effects, don’t see any improvement and become addicted to them.
CBD or cannabidiol is extracted from the hemp plant. Products of CBD have the same ingredients as products of marijuana.
The difference of the products is there is less than 0.3% of THC in the hemp plant compared to marijuana which contains the psychoactive substance. CBD will not get you high, unlike marijuana.
CBD for Panic Attacks
Reports have evidence that suggest CBD has highly effective calming properties. Those that suffer from panic attacks are turning to natural remedies that are considered tolerable and safe to use.
Combining counseling and natural remedies can effectively help relieve symptoms of panic attacks.
Is CBD Oil Effective for Panic Attacks?
We believe that natural remedies can play an important role in the treatment of panic attacks and other anxiety disorders.
Studies have shown that natural remedies can help with panic disorders and social anxiety disorders. However, more research is needed to evaluate long term use in justifying the possible benefits.
If you are considering natural remedies to treat panic attacks or other anxiety related disorders, consult with your health care provider before taking any type of natural supplements.